The week was filled with classes and work and the weekend was filled with work and fun. Friday night I closed the store at 9:30 and after I walked over to Papa-Razzi to meet Leanne and Yasmine for a couple of drinks. They have delicious sangria so that's what I ordered. :-) We didn't stay out too late since we were all tired from the week but just enough to have a couple of drinks and a few laughs. Seriously they had me cracking up the entire time. Funny girls. :-)
Andy was also invited out by Leanne's fiance but he was really just too tired and decided that going home and relaxing was going to be the way to go for his night.
I spent Saturday at work until 3. After, I walked home and Andy and I got ready to go to the National Portrait Gallery in DC. Before we went in we decided to make a stop at Five Guys for burgers and fries. They were absolutely delicious and worth every calorie. After stuffing ourselves with a late lunch we kind of walked through the gallery in a food coma. It was still fantastic but we didn't stay as long as we would have normally. But seriously..we live so close and it is free admission so there was really no pressure to stay longer.
Andy and I got home and watched a movie in German called "Good Bye Lenin!" We really enjoyed watching it together and after we listened to a German lesson because Andy and I so badly want to be able to speak German to each other.
That's it! Now it's Monday once again and time to finish all of these projects!
Only 3 weeks left of the winter quarter! :-D
I just liked her.
Awesome!
Devil in Casket with She Devil and Evangelist.
We thought this was great. HaHa
I love living in the city! :-)
On a side note...Papa-Razzi is the restaurant where Andy and I went on our very first date so it holds a special place in my heart. :-) Above is a picture from that night. Once upon a time...I had blond hair and convinced Andy that he didn't need to get regular hair cuts. HaHa... okay so we grew up a little bit since then. It was a really great first date. Our first date was followed by our 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th date all in a 5 day span because that's how dates work when you live 600 miles apart.
Awe look at you cute kids ;0) I love that dress on you. :)
ReplyDelete