Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear Mr. Bunny,

I know you are pretty busy this time of year and requests are not usual for this occasion but I thought I'd try anyways.

See this year I have decided that I should not up my intake in sugar unless it's for a cupcake. Since cupcakes are a little hard to hide in a basket, I have come up with some alternative things that you could hide in mine.

I love these pastel colored tights:
They will be great to wear under pretty spring dresses and skirts while it is still too cool to go out with bare legs. Plus Mr. Bunny...I am seriously white and I don't see a tan in my near future. So these could also help prevent accidental blinding to those around me.

They can be purchased on the website http://www.welovecolors.com/ The style # is 1053. Also if you enter in WHATIWORE in the gift code it gives you free shipping and handling and 10% off the order price. Not bad Mr. Bunny, huh?

Lilac:


Pastel Mint:


And...

Pastel Colored Nail Polish:
I'm really loving the yellow and blue!

These can be purchased at lots of stores:
Target, Sephora, Ulta, and most drug stores.







These are just a few suggestions. No pressure Mr. Bunny! Thanks for reading. ;-)

If you have any questions about these items, just let me know. Thanks and happy hiding. :-)

Love, Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Well Miss Jenn, I must say I don't usually take requests, but your blog is just so darn cute!!! However, I must address one sad concern: those adorable tights you want are back-ordered for quite some time. While I would love to provide you with the pastel colors you so desire, there is no guarantee that I will have them in time for Easter Sunday.

    Some might ask why I, the Easter Bunny himself, has to order items such as these over the internet? The answer is simple: this is a one-bunny show and I am quite busy as it is making all of this delicious candy for all those cute little fatties out there.

    I will do everything I can get you your cute tights. However, if I am unable to do so, I pray it will not effect your feelings towards me or any other bunnies anywhere, whether they follow your blog or not.

    Have a wondiferous Easter, Ms. Jenn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He deserves the cutest boyfriend ever award (sorry babe...still love ya, but this is good stuff!!!)!!! He even put a picture of a bunny up! I'll be glad to call him my brother!!!! He's just too stinkin' cute!!!
    Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

J & A in DC! Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates