Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are we there yet?

(Monday,January 4,2010)
Andy and I started our trip to Washington, DC ahead of schedule at 7:44 AM. This was 16 minutes ahead of schedule and for me that’s a big deal, because I’m never early for anything. A girl has got to look her best. ;-) I think Andy is slowly working on that and converting me into a not only punctual, but early for everything, list-making girl. :-)

It’s a gray and snowy day but a pretty good day for a long drive. We’ve pretty much planned out our next week and also come up with grocery lists, walmart trips, and every other kind of list you can think of. Again…this is Andy coming out. I’m enjoying list making more and more and it’s scary. I’m not one to plan anything ahead of time. I’ve pretty much winged everything. But really, it’s much easier to plan it out ahead of time, that way you know what you’re there for and you don’t forget a bunch of stuff. So I’m okay with it. We’ve also taken care of all of those annoying phone calls that you have to make when you move and those are usually the ones that take the longest because they put you on hold for 25 minutes. When better to do it, then when you are stuck in a car and can’t really go anywhere for 8 hours.

Bye for now!
J&A

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

J & A in DC! Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates