Saturday, January 9, 2010

OUCH!






(Thursday, January 7, 2010)

OMG...I can barely sit down. I haven't been this sore from working out in a long time. This is obviously because I haven't had a good work out in quite some time. Thinking about this summer and how in shape I was makes me cringe. I was running 6 miles, 5 times a week and lifting weights at least 3 times a week. Now...nothing. A mile run and a weight routine later and I can barely move. All these friggin' in shape people in DC are going to put me to shame. Maybe by this Sunday things will be a little less crazy in our apartment and I can get back in a healthy eating and working out routine. Wish me luck! :-)

I got up this morning and Andy dropped me off at school for orientation. I was only there for like 3 hours since I went the day before and got pretty much everything I needed to get done, done. I had to stay and listen to the same thing they told me at my old school because it was mandatory for new and transferring students. It was fine though, I met a couple of people and got to speak to a couple of professors. :-) Plus I got to enjoy my first walk home from school, it was a pretty day so I enjoyed it.

After I got back Andy and I had lunch and decided we should go for a walk while we waited for his parents to get to DC with all of our things. We were both so excited because tonight we finally get to sleep in our bed again! YES! We ended up finding a cute little park behind our apartment complex and wandered around for a while, we also found a playground and let our inner children have fun. Andy enjoyed the slides while a preferred monkeying around on the monkey bars.

Andy's parents got there a couple of hours later and we unloaded the trailer. We decided that after all that hard work we deserved a indulgent meal. All four of us had huge burgers with fries. YUM! Good thing we had to walk home because we were on calorie overload.

Bye for now!
J&A

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

J & A in DC! Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates