I have to brag about the amazing customer service I received today! It was at a little boutique in Georgetown called FRESH. A couple of weeks ago Andy and I went to this boutique just to look around and I ended up getting the brown bag that I showed on here. I didn't pay much for it, only $25 but I loved it and I've been looking for a bag that holds more then my wallet and lipstick. So I've been carrying the bag for like a week and a half and sadly it just isn't holding up well. The lining tore and the inside pocket no longer stays zipped. So naturally I was pretty upset because Andy and I don't really have money to throw away right now on products that only hold up for a week. After all these things started going wrong I checked my receipt to see what their return policy is. Of course it said that they do not do returns or exchanges. A lot of small boutiques like this have the same return policy so I pretty much decided that I was just going to have to suck it up and use it until it falls apart.
Today I was at work though and decided I should just go by and see what they say. So I did, I met one of the owners of the boutique and she ended up giving me a new bag, and also let me keep the one that I have. So now I have two bags. She was so sweet and apologetic and said that they have not had many complaints so she wanted to make sure I have a bag that I'm happy with. I mean seriously...a store with great customer service???? I feel like this hasn't happened to me in a while. This is why I thought it was very important to brag about them.
That's refreshing! You don't hear that very often!
ReplyDelete