Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Make an assessment" (Old Gregg)


So this will just be a quick update. I've been very busy this week, I started my new job on Monday and classes on Tuesday. Work was really great, I feel like a real manager instead of just as a person to open and close the doors. I actually have my first managers meeting this morning at nine thirty. I get to pitch my new ideas for our outreach program and our clientele books. :-) (Which I love because when you get to know your clients and can call them when you have what they want they will spend money. So everyone is happy!)

My classes all seem great, I think my favorite so far will be Visual Merchandising. Basically what I'll be doing is going to malls checking out window displays and coming home to create my own. How could I not enjoy that, the only drawback is that it could get a little expensive since I'll have to buy some of the risers and such used for displays. It really is a great outlet for my creativity though. :-) The rest of the week will continue to be busy! I have a all day class I have to attend at school from 7:15-5 on Friday, and the rest of the days that I'm not at school I will be at work. It's a good thing though. I had a really great break but it was time to get back into a routine and be productive. It feels great!

Update on mine and Andy's get fit plan. Andy has lost 2.4 pounds in 3 days and I have lost .9 pounds. We've been cooking and eating 3 balanced meals a day which is great and we've also gone to the gym a few times. We will continue and hopefully make it a habit soon. I have 4.4 pounds to lose and Andy has 6.4 to gain to reach his goals, so we both have some work to do.

The picture I'm posting is me before my first class. HeHe...yes, I do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

J & A in DC! Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates