





This morning after getting ready for work and walking outside, Andy and I were surprised by beautiful white flurries fluttering from the sky. It started pretty light but soon after getting to work it started getting heavier.
We were very slow so we used our time wisely and cleaned and organized the store. It is now sparkling! Our district manager called us mid morning to tell us the wonderful news, we would be closing at 6pm instead of 9pm and we would only need 2 people there at a time. This was great news because this meant I was going to be able to leave at 2 instead of 4. YES!
Once I got off the bus at the hotel down the road, I was getting excited about my walk back to our apartment IN THE SNOW. I love snow! It is the most perfect snow that I've seen in a long time. It's dry and fluffy, and perfectly white. I took lots of picture's on the way home, because that's what I do. So here are a few!
I also decided that it would be the perfect day to take a much deserved nap! :-)
Andy and I are going on a double date tonight with one of my coworkers and her fiance. We are both really excited about our first social outing with another couple in DC. We just drank a cup of VERY caffeinated coffee, so we should be ready for tonight!
Now to finding something cute, but warm to wear. I'm thinking my polka dotted galoshes are going to have to be part of the outfit. Hopefully I can work around them and find something cute.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday night!
That's all for now!
J&A
No comments:
Post a Comment