Monday, January 18, 2010

Holiday!



This picture was taken from the Key Bridge of Georgetown University. :-)







As I type I'm getting a pedicure. Not in some filthy salon that I have to pay a small fortune to, but by my boyfriend, my very sweet, very patient boyfriend. He is painting my toes "hot pink"! Perfect for winter. :-) Am I the luckiest girl on earth...I believe 100 percent that I am. :-)

Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. day so Andy was off and we got to spend the day together doing fun stuff. (And some productive stuff.)

Progress with our fitness goals!
We got up this morning and weighed ourselves. Jenn: 120.3, I lost another .9 of a pound (Apparently this is the number my body likes to lose.) I'm happy though because I only saw the gym a couple of times this week. I guess all the walking and eating healthy is paying off. Andy: 157, Andy lost another .2 of a pound. We decided the weight lose isn't a horrible thing since his abs are looking amazing! ;-)

After I made breakfast for us bacon, egg, and cheese English muffins. (Well really, Egg whites, turkey bacon, and only Andy had cheese.) But still delish! So with full bellies we walked to Georgetown. It was an absolutely gorgeous day out so we were definitely going to take the opportunity to walk there. We peeked in a few shops and tried on some fun clothes. Andy and I both tried on skinny jeans for each other, haha! It was a lot of fun!

Our walk back was wonderful, lots of Vitamin D and exercise. :-)

When we got home we decided it was time to be productive. So Andy started cleaning the bathroom and I started doing laundry and my homework.

Now we are watching Sherlock Holmes and I have freshly painted finger nails and toe nails! Successful day!

Tomorrow it's back to a long day at work for Andy and a long day at school for me!

Bye for now!
J&A

2 comments:

  1. You are a lucky girl!!!! Tell him he needs to have a talk with Josh...my toes could use a pedi! lol!!! SPOILED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I love it! I'll talk to Joshy-Pooh though... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 

J & A in DC! Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates