The other night when Andy and I were getting ready for bed I decided to do something klutzy/stupid AGAIN. We have this pull up bar that mounts on our bedroom door. Just so you get the idea of what I use it for I'll tell you this...when we lived in Atlanta, I would swing on it and thought it was lots of fun. (It's the little things that count, right?) So anyways, the bathroom and our bedroom are right next to each other. While Andy was being good and brushing his teeth, I decided it would be more fun to swing on the pull up bar. Just as I pulled back and lifted my legs to swing, the bar and my entire body crashed to the ground. It was a loud crash, I'm surprised our new neighbors didn't come upstairs and complain. So there I was sitting on the ground still holding on the pull up bar and cracking up because well...I don't really know why, but seriously I was cracking up and COULD NOT STOP. Andy just looked at me and shook his head. That's sad because that means he's used to me doing klutzy/stupid things. Apparently I held on to the wrong part of the bar, and it released it from the door. GO ME!!!
So now I sit here with skinned knees, a skinned foot, and random bruises everywhere. I'm just going to sit in a cushy, safe, room and not move. This is the only way to keep myself from getting hurt. (BTW, I said cushy not padded, I am klutzy not crazy..so don't get any ideas)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're funny...but believe me, you're not alone! I just did something really clutzy and stupid two nights ago. I fell and hurt both elbows and my knee chasing Jonah! Yup...yup I sure did!
ReplyDeleteBTW I'm almost half way done with your first pillow and I'm also making you a purple one when I'm done with the white. I think I found yarn that is almost the right shade that you showed me. Andy will just have to deal with it ;0) I mean c'mon...he paints your toes...right?! A little purple won't kill him ;0)
LOL....we are a family full of Klutzy ladies. :-)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see them!
You are so sweet, I'm sure once Andy sees the purple he won't mind it. Especially since I'm not painting the entire wall purple or anything. :-)
I think he paints my toes so I won't have an excuse to pay someone else to do it. HaHa :-) But either way, I think it's sweet.