(Friday, January 8, 2010)
Thank goodness for much needed rest! It's amazing how much warmer it is when you are sleeping on a bed!
Today Andy's parents and I beamed as we watched Andy get sworn in to the DC bar! This is such a huge accomplishment for Andy and I could not be more proud of him for all of his hard work.
After, we celebrated at a restaurant called Old Ebbitt Grill. It is the oldest restaurant in Washington and has served lunch to most of our past Presidents. Andy and I shared a delicious hot chocolate which was amazing after our 10 block walk in the freezing cold. (We woke up to an inch of snow on the ground and freezing cold wind.)
Next we were off to watch Avatar in 3-D. We all thought it was a great movie and a lot of fun to watch. Any movie that you get to wear crazy glasses is okay by me!
We ended the day in our apartment with our first dinner guests, Andy's parents. We stopped by Trader Joe's and braved the Friday night shopping madness. I think we will choose a different night to do our shopping from now on.
Soup, Salad, fresh bread, and wine for dinner. Bon Appetit!
Bye for now!
J&A
I love the glasses...great photo! Haha!
ReplyDelete