This is a picture of my new $3 ring, I like how everyone takes pictures of jewelry with random stuff, so I tried it here. HaHa
I am very proud of myself because today after pitching a small fit, talking to my Mom and procrastinating a little while, I walked down to a hotel by our apartment and got on the Georgetown Connector bus.
I stood there and waited patiently for the bus to arrive. After standing there for a few minutes I understood why people take their ipod everywhere. It gets a little boring just standing there. The bus came and I asked the driver in the sweetest voice I could muster if this bus was going to Georgetown. I keep hearing that this is not the south so I was a little worried about her yelling at me or something. Plus I didn't want to get lost! She said it was so I put my quarters in the little thing and got in my seat.
I know this doesn't sound like a big deal but I've never really used public transportation so it really was to me. It took me about 15 minutes to get to where I have to get off for work. Now after my small fit, talking to my Mom and procrastinating a little while I'll be prepared to go to work with the bus tomorrow. Whew! No stressing out in the morning! :-)
After I got off the bus I decided I would go into H&M and look around. I tried on some of their new big rings and because every now and then I can be a dufus, I got it stuck on my finger. I had a minute of panic, got really hot and broke out into a slight sweat. Since I wasn't going to start shop lifting I had to bite the bullet and face my embarrassment. I tracked down one of the sales girls to have her cut the tag so it would loosen up and come off. Seriously, I'm not getting any cool points in DC so far. On the bright side, I am now the owner of a new, fabulous, $3 ring! :-)
I asked a girl also waiting for the bus which would be the correct one to take home and I went on my merry way.
Bye for now!
J&A
Haha...I know this won't exactly make you feel better, but I am SOOO THANKFUL that stuff doesn't only happen to me! :0) Love you.
ReplyDeleteHaHa...I love you too! I'm okay with these kinds of things, it actually cracks me up. :-) I'm a klutz, we all know that.
ReplyDeleteYes...that lovely trait runs in the family! :0)
ReplyDelete