So yesterday I was walking home from work and on the way I decided to make a little stop at a boutique that I've mentioned on here before called FRESH, it's a cute little boutique in Georgetown. I already had my "birthday outfit" so I really wasn't looking for anything in particular. After looking around for a minute I spotted a fuchsia and black dress that I just had to try on because it was so cute. I tried it on and went downstairs to show Marti. (She is one of the owners and I always think it's rewarding to see stuff that you buy for your store on your customers) After modeling it for a minute, I went back upstairs and changed into my regular clothes and told Marti I would be back but I really didn't need A THING right now and neither did my budget. So Marti goes behind the register, grabs a bag, and sticks the dress I had just tried on in it, hands it to me, and says "Happy Birthday!" Puzzled...I was all like what do you mean "Happy Birthday". She was like I'm giving you the dress because you looked so great in it and it's your birthday so..."Happy Birthday". OMG...are you kidding??? I don't think a store has ever given me anything for FREE! Seriously...I'm living in Georgetown forever. The three reason's why: 1. Free chocolates every month! 2. Free cupcakes! 3. Free "birthday" dresses.
So of course my other "birthday outfit" went out the window.
Dress: Courtesy of FRESHBelt: WH\BM
Tights: Express
Shoes: Nine West
Ring: H&M
Earrings: WH\BM
Bangels: Purple sparkles, The Limited. Black and silver sparkles, courtesy of SLA fashion show.
NO KIDDING?! That woman is an angel! Seriously?! People still do that stuff! That's the coolest thing I've heard in a long time! :0) Good for her!
ReplyDelete