Monday, February 22, 2010

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach ;-)

Step 1. Brown onions.

Step 2. Mix ingredients for spaetzle.

Step 3. Continue to brown onions, and boil water for spaetzle.

Step 4. Put dough into spaetzle hobel, move back and forth so noodles form and fall into boiling water.

Step 5. Layer spaetzle, swiss cheese, and onions in pan.

Step 6. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

Step 7. ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. oh man I need to make that again SOON! I think I'm drooling! ;0) I heart spaetzle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we ever live near each other...I think we should have family dinners once a month and make spaetzle! Sound good?

    I think Josh and Andy would vote a big "YES" to that. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

J & A in DC! Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates