Thursday, February 4, 2010

Work Outfit



Boots: These are my favorite boots. I bought them 3 years ago at the Nine West outlet. They were having a big sale. So I have these babies in black and brown. They are real leather and have worn like a dream. Plus for 3 years old they look pretty good. I wish I could find more quality boots for this price!



All my usual silver jewelry.
Charm bracelet: Vintage
Rings: spoon ring(gift), knot ring(Macy's)
Earrings: Diamond hoops, (gift)



Locket: Vintage
Elephant: Forever 21



Thin Black Turtle Neck: Lucy and Laurel (TJMaxx)
Vest: Wait for it....Walmart maybe 4 years ago and have absolutely loved it!
Pleather skirt: If you don't want to wear the real thing, get the look with pleather. This one feels pretty good and doesn't look like plastic: Express
Tights: Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

J & A in DC! Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates