Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday! Because....



My sweet older sister, Nadine sent me this great birthday gift. She made me two accent pillow cases that go with our new duvet cover. I can't wait till we can drive again and go to Walmart to get the pillows so I can use them. Plus she always finds the sweetest cards. Thanks Nadine! I love you. :-)



For dessert we had chocolates from Godiva...two of them were free. :-)

Hazelnut, Carmel cluster. Milk chocolate.




Chocolate Birthday cupcake and orange dulce tea, for my second breakfast!

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome sweetie! I love you and miss you! Wish we could spend your birthday with you!

    ReplyDelete

 

J & A in DC! Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates