Today I knew my only time out of the house would be to go to the grocery store. The rest of the day would be spent on my tush doing homework. For this reason, I decided I just wanted something super comfy to wear today. After going through my things and exhausting all options in my half of the closet, I decided to look in Andy's and ended up wearing his sweater. :-) I love this sweater and thought it would be a great length to wear with leggings. (Luckily Andy's pretty slim, so it wasn't too baggy.) For a little feminine touch I added my black pearl necklace and earrings. I also had on bangles but after almost losing them on my walk to the grocery store when they decided to fly off of my wrist and into the snow, I put them in my purse and that's where they stayed. I had on my black slouch boots which went great with the rest of the look.
Sweater: Borrowed from Andy! :-)
Purchased: Express
White V-neck: It's a little chilly so I layered a 3 quarter sleeved v-neck top underneath the sweater.
Purchased: Sonia Says (Boutique, Athens, GA)
Designer: Randy Kemper
Leggings:
Purchased: White House|Black Market
Boots:
Purchased: Off Broadway Shoes
Designer: Steve Madden
Black Pearl Necklace and Earrings:
Purchased: Gift ???
Bangles:
Purchased: Kohl's
No comments:
Post a Comment