So this morning I reluctantly weighed myself. After mine and Andy's splurge of hamburgers and french fries I was a little worried that I had gained 3 pounds or something crazy. Even my Mii is scared, she had to close her eyes to get through the experience. ;-) But to my surprise I lost 1.3 pounds! WHAAAA??? How the heck does that even happen. I guess playing in the snow was more of a work out then I thought. I had gained a pound this week so I was over 117 again, which I was fine with but I guess 116 is fine too. Today its back to the gym, I need to gain some muscle.
Andy's mom also shared this wonderful ab work out with me. It's on Sportskool, listed under Ultimate Abs. It's a 16 minute ab work out that I can barely get through without crying but I'm hoping I get some killer abs out of the deal! :-)
This was me after my playing dress up. I think this might be the most make-up I've ever had on my face. I'm digging the red lipstick though and think I might start wearing it for special occasions. :-)
We also dyed my hair. It's from a $8 box and it looks pretty much exactly like it looked when I paid $75 to have it professionally done. I think I'll stick to the box till I can work full time.
Snow pictures!
We like the snow sitting on top of the tree!
Waist deep snow! Crazy! :-)
I can't take it! 1) Love this blog. You guys are amazingly cute. 2) I miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete