After talking to both my Mom and my sister about getting bangs and them both telling me that I probably shouldn't because in the past when I've had bangs, I've hated them and haven't enjoyed having them....I went and had bangs cut anyways. I LOVE them! I think the girl that cut them this time did a much better job and they actually look like "grown-up" bangs, not I'm in kindergarten and was forced to have these bangs. :-) So that's what I did today instead of homework...
Monday, February 8, 2010
Look what I've gone and done...
After talking to both my Mom and my sister about getting bangs and them both telling me that I probably shouldn't because in the past when I've had bangs, I've hated them and haven't enjoyed having them....I went and had bangs cut anyways. I LOVE them! I think the girl that cut them this time did a much better job and they actually look like "grown-up" bangs, not I'm in kindergarten and was forced to have these bangs. :-) So that's what I did today instead of homework...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it...I didn't say don't do them...I said just make sure you're willing to deal with them when you do. They always look great, they're just a pain sometimes! I love them.
ReplyDelete;-) hehe
ReplyDelete