I saw this on another blog I read and decided to do it too! If you have a blog copy and paste it and write your own answers! Have fun!
1. How many piercing's do you have?
One in each ear and my belly button. I used to have my second hole pierced in my ears and my cartilage, but the coolness of that only lasted about a year for me. (If I never would have pierced my belly button, I wouldn't miss it)
2. I love the sound of.....?
A fan while I sleep, it's like a lullaby to me and puts me right to sleep.
3. Favorite city?
Right now, Washington, DC. I love it! It's such a great city. So much history and culture.
4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
I could care less. Andy and I opted for a night of snuggling and movies. We watched Couples Retreat (some funny parts but not a great movie), and Time Travelers Wife (If you are just in the mood to cry for no reason watch this, it is not a good movie and seemed kind of pointless. I was kind of irritated that it made me sob.)
5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
Ice cream! Bring on the fat! I think Moose Tracks is my favorite! Yum-Yum-Yum! :-)
6. Favorite appetizer?
Calamari. Fattening but delicious!
7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
My tights. It's so cold here and in order to wear all of my cute dresses and skirts, I've got to wear tights. :-) Also, they shield my white legs from the world, nobody needs to see all that.
8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
Aveeno, I use it every day at least twice a day. It has SPF 30 so it protects my face from the sun and makes it super soft. I could not live without moisturizer.
No comments:
Post a Comment